As Belenco, we are committed to complying with our Ethical Standards.
- Compliance with laws and regulations is our main principle.
- We do not employ child labor.
- If we have young workers, we will arrange additional checks and wage payments in accordance with the
- We do not force
- We do not allow any verbal, physical, sexual harassment and abuse, and we are committed to protecting our employees from
- We make working arrangements in accordance with the daily legal working hours, we strive to improve the legal rest
- We strive to improve legal regulations on overtime
- We do not discriminate in any matter. We do not treat our employees differently due to race, nationality, gender, religion or language differences, we do not pay different wages, on the contrary, we respect
- We do not apply monetary
- We receive, follow up and return employee complaints and requests in a systematic and transparent manner.
- We create various platforms to listen to the suggestions of our employees.
- We take the opinions of employee representatives in decisions regarding our
- We do not prevent employees from joining workers'
- We create and develop the necessary systems in order to ensure and protect “Occupational Health and Safety”, in accordance with the work, and apply legal
- Contracts are requested to ensure that our suppliers comply with these ethical codes.
- We fulfill our responsibilities towards the environment, we meet the legal requirements at a minimum, we improve them.
- We provide trainings to increase the environmental awareness of our employees and try to make them contribute with visual arrangements.
- We are committed to improving our processes in a way that does not harm our environment and the resources of our planet.
Our e-mail address for your notifications and complaints: [email protected]